I. General Provisions
1. The administrator of personal data under 4.7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (further “GDPR”) is Mujmarket s.r.o., Tax ID: 04980913, established at Voršilská 142/6, Nové Město, 110 00 Prague 1 (further “administrator”).
2. The contact details of the administrator are: address: Voršilská 142/6, email: email@example.com, phone: +420 725 779 796.
II. Sources and categories of personal data processed
The administrator processes personal data you provided, or personal data that the administrator received from you (further “data subject”) based on a contract or an application in relation to an event held by the administrator or subsequent communication or your participation at such an event (mainly, this personal data comprises of: name, email, Tax ID, bank account number, date of birth, phone number, company name, photographs of the goods, stalls or the data subjects).
III. Purpose of personal data processing
The purpose of personal data processing is:
- exercising the rights and responsibilities arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator; providing your personal data is necessary in order to conclude and execute a contract, without providing your personal data it is not possible for the administrator to enter into the contract or fulfil it,
- audiovisual records of your person and their use for advertising and commercial presentations
- sending commercial communication and performing other marketing activities of the administrator (including publishing any photograph of the subjects data/goods/stalls in the media, on the internet and social networks).
IV. Duration of data retention
1. The administrator stores the personal data
- for the period necessary to exercise the rights and responsibilities arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator and to apply any rights with regard to this contractual relationship (for 15 years after the end of the contractual relationship).
- until such time as the consent to processing of personal data for marketing purposes has been revoked, no more than 5 years, if such data is processed based on consent.
2. After the period for personal data retention has elapsed, the administrator will erase the data.
V. Personal data recipients
1. Personal data recipients are persons who:
- have participated on the supply of goods / services / processing payments based on the contract (e.g. vendors, accountants),
- provide marketing services,
- participants and potential visitors or persons interested in a Dyzajn market event.
2. The administrator shall not pass the personal data to a third country (country outside the EU) or an international organization.
VI. Your rights
In accordance with GDPR, you have
- right of access to personal data under art. 15 GDPR,
- the right to the rectification of your personal data pursuant to art. 16 GDPR, or restriction of processing pursuant to art. 18 GDPR.
- the right to the erasure of the personal data pursuant to art. 17 GDPR.
- the right to object to processing pursuant to art. 21 GDPR and • right to data portability according to art. 20 GDPR.
- the right to revoke consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or e-mail of the administrator stated in art. III of these conditions.
VII. Conditions for the protection of personal data
The administrator declares that he has adopted all the appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the personal data (including training of responsible persons), as well as technical measures to protect data storage and the storage of personal data in printed form, especially the passwords to the data and locking the documents. The administrator declares that only authorized persons shall have access to the personal data.
VIII. Images and audiovisual recordings
The data subject hereby gives the administrator consent to obtain, publish and use any images or audio-visual recordings of the data subject (or else his/her stand or products) with the aim of promoting events organized by the administrator (i.e. it will not constitute an unlawful infringement of the personality rights of the data subject within the meaning of §86 of the Civil Code).
IX. Final Provisions
- With the signature of this consent and/or by agreeing to an internet consent form you confirm that you have familiarized yourself with the conditions of protection and the purposes of personal data processing by the administrator and that you accept these conditions to their full extent.
- The data subject expressly acknowledges that he can withdraw his consent at any time.
- The data subject hereby agrees with the above-mentioned processing of personal data and, to avoid any doubt, explicitly ticks out the processing of personal data with which the subject agrees:
- to exercise the rights and responsibilities arising from the contractual relationship between the subject and the administrator, ie the providing of personal data as a necessary requirement for the execution of the contract (eg by providing an accountant);
- audiovisual records of the data subject and its storage and use for the purposes of commercial presentations of the administrator and the Dyzajn market,
- sending commercial communications to third parties and undertaking other marketing activities of the administrator (including the publication of any photo data subjects / their goods / stalls in the media, the Internet and social networks).